Generates revenue by making payment arrangements; collecting accounts; monitoring and pursuing delinquent accounts; collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur; utilizes collection agencies.
• Be in attendance every day scheduled. Consistently be on-time for scheduled shifts and return from breaks on-time.
• Hear, understand and write English clearly.
• Visually read a computer monitor.
• Enter information via a keyboard.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Multi task and have excellent time management skills.
• Operate a personal computer have an understanding of word processing and other software.
• Legal Compliance, Quality Focus, Productivity, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Resolving Conflict.
• Perform other duties as required.
• The incumbent should be a high school graduate or equivalent, possess prior experience in a professional office setting, have prior multiple lines telephone experience and have basic personal computer skills. A type speed of 40 words per minute is preferred.
• The ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time is required. The ability to calmly act in stressful situations is required.
• This position requires light work, the ability to lift up to ten pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with the job.
Please login or enroll and make an appointment through our convenient Patient Portal or give us a call at either of the locations below to make an appointment. We are happy to meet your healthcare needs.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please dial 9-1-1. We also offer Urgent Care, click here to learn more.
Because sickness is never convenient, we have extended Urgent Care hours evenings and weekends.
- Sore Throat
- Abdominal Pain
- Rashes and allergic reactions
- Animal and insect bites
- Sprains and minor bone fractures
- Minor cuts requiring stitches
- Urinary tract/bladder infections